Monday, December 26, 2011

Purchasing a pair of golf shoes

Purchasing a pair of golf shoes

I have golfed for over ten years. However, it wasn’t until this season that I decided to buy myself a pair of golf shoes. It wasn’t that I couldn’t afford to get some before, it was that I didn’t see a need. I’ve never found myself slipping on the grass or sliding out of my swing, so I didn’t think there was any need.

Then I saw some shoes on a ridiculous sale and figured, “why not?”

The shoes that I bought improved my game more than any other single factor this year. I’ve shot an average of four strokes better per round this year compared to last, and attribute at least 2 of those shots to the shoes.

While I never found myself slipping around before, I certainly didn’t feel as confident and stable. It’s incredible how much a simple purchase such as shoes can do for one’s game. I highly recommend golf shoes for anybody who is serious about golfing.
Related Products

r11 fairway wood
r9 tp driver
g20 irons
09 burner irons
g20 driver
More other golf clubs at the http://www.golfclubsaleonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment